 Space / 17620
Re: My own pod...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 02:36:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Alexander Zwagerman writes:
I didn't think I would succumb, but I built my own pod, the CPOD, where C
stands for cargo. See it at http://www.zwagerman.net/lego/cpod.html

PLMKWYT

Alexander

http://www.zwagerman.net/lego/
So many pods, so little time.  Pretty good, could use a little more color,
but besides that its good.
Hasta La Vista, Sean