 Space / 17565
Re: Contact Info-Post yours!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 19:30:45 GMT

In lugnet.space, Matt Hein writes:
In lugnet.space, Travis Kunce writes:
why don't we have a chat channel or something?
maybe we could make an webchat and have a link to it on lugnet.com/space

-tk

I think lugnet's version of "chat" is the NNTP thing,
but I rarely ever use it. It would be kind of cool
for lugnet to open a separate chat forum for members to
talk, because off-topic is a really messy place.

Until then, there's always Instant messenging :)

I'll make a chatroom, I'll host it.  Give me a week.  :)

~Dan
http://lsa44.cjb.net
http://brickshelf.com/gallery/the-lsa