 Space / 17538
    Re: More MOC: Oddjobbers —Steven McDonough
   (...) comented on this post. It may have gotten lost between other posts. I await what you will build next. -Steve icdweb.cc.purdue.edu/~mcdonous (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: More MOC: Oddjobbers —Theodore R. Sammis II
   (...) Thanks for the response :) I have a dozen or so more that I'm in the process of retouching photos for.Some are pretty basic and all are ships I built... well, at least a year ago. Haven't been overly creative in a while and have spent the (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)