 Space / 17508
Re: New MOC: Spyke Attack Pod
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 15 Sep 2002 16:00:02 GMT

You know, I was trying to think of a creature that reflected the
form....porcupine was all I could come up with and it didn't seem to fit the
military vivre.  Urchin....wish I had that at the time.

Thanks Joe,
-G

In lugnet.space, Joe Meno writes:

Neat pod...my first impression of this is a sea urchin for some odd reason:)! I
like the different direction this pod went. And the flight-integrated
helmet...clever detail!

Well done!

Joe Meno

PS.  I'll be adding this to my site w/continuity when my poor PC gets back
from the doctor..