 Space / 17499
    Re: New MOC: Spyke Attack Pod —Chris Maddison
   Sweet! At first glance, it looks like the spikes go around the top and *back* of the pod, but when I noticed that they wrap around the front, it makes for a very aggressive design. Also like the hardware on the front. And I see you used the (...) (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: Spyke Attack Pod —Gil Shaw
   Tanx Chris! Actaully, the idea for this came when I was messing around with the hinge arc you used on I believe the Evergreen pod and attached a cone to use as an engine. A few cones later and there she be. Same goes for the hinge....pilfered (with (...) (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)