 Space / 17489
    More MOC: Oddjobbers —Theodore R. Sammis II
   Glad someone liked the first entries to my Oddjobbers page, hope you like the next batch too! (Though you might have to wait for some moderation ;) There's a Freight hauler, 4 fighters, a radar buggy and one that would be a fighter if it wasn't an (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc)

        Re: More MOC: Oddjobbers —Steven McDonough
     (...) comented on this post. It may have gotten lost between other posts. I await what you will build next. -Steve icdweb.cc.purdue.edu/~mcdonous (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

         Re: More MOC: Oddjobbers —Theodore R. Sammis II
     (...) Thanks for the response :) I have a dozen or so more that I'm in the process of retouching photos for.Some are pretty basic and all are ships I built... well, at least a year ago. Haven't been overly creative in a while and have spent the (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: More MOC: Oddjobbers —Gil Shaw
     Indeed! I looked at your folder way back when you first posted, but it wasn't moderated yet. I suppose this is one drawback to moderation...often you mean to check back but get on to other things. I think the concept of the Oddjobbers is (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: More MOC: Oddjobbers —Jeff Jardine
   (...) That's a lot of MOCs! The Ursus is my favourite, with it's interchangeable cargo modules. Great stuff! Jeff J (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)