 Space / 17489
  More MOC: Oddjobbers

Glad someone liked the first entries to my Oddjobbers page, hope you like the next batch too! (Though you might have to wait for some moderation ;) There's a Freight hauler, 4 fighters, a radar buggy and one that would be a fighter if it wasn't an (...) (22 years ago, 14-Sep-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: More MOC: Oddjobbers

(...) comented on this post. It may have gotten lost between other posts. I await what you will build next. -Steve icdweb.cc.purdue.edu/~mcdonous (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: More MOC: Oddjobbers

(...) Thanks for the response :) I have a dozen or so more that I'm in the process of retouching photos for.Some are pretty basic and all are ships I built... well, at least a year ago. Haven't been overly creative in a while and have spent the (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: More MOC: Oddjobbers

Indeed! I looked at your folder way back when you first posted, but it wasn't moderated yet. I suppose this is one drawback to moderation...often you mean to check back but get on to other things. I think the concept of the Oddjobbers is (...) (22 years ago, 16-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: More MOC: Oddjobbers

(...) That's a lot of MOCs! The Ursus is my favourite, with it's interchangeable cargo modules. Great stuff! Jeff J (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)