 Space / 17459
    Moonbase Module webpage created —Nicole Drumm
   (URL) the link. Not bad for 4am work huh? I know, I know, the thumb- nails don't link to the large images. It will be taken care of. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) Account: drumm-family Geekshelf Account: Drumm-Family Bricklink Store: drumm_family (...) (22 years ago, 13-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)