 Space / 17410
  Freelance Peacekeeping and Specialty Services

This is sort of a pre introduction to a group of starcraft I have created that belong to the OddJobbers organization. While some of the ships are now online at (URL) detailed backstory is yet to follow. In essence OddJobbers is more of a guild than (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Freelance Peacekeeping and Specialty Services

Wow, those are great. I particularly like the 'Lurg' tugboat- it really has a weird look, but is also functional and greeblie. I like your pod, too- especially the details on the back. Good work! -JHK (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)