 Space / 17367
    Re: Moonbase - Landing Platform Tower —Alex Cruz
   (...) Coolness factor aside, I have some serious concerns about this landing tower. Where the heck is the Air Traffic Control tower??? I mean, how're all these ships suppose to land and take off without crashing into each other?? This isn't (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Moonbase - Landing Platform Tower —Jason Spears
   (...) Well, perhaps it's a moon of Tatooine? Actually I figured it would function more like a parking garage, sorta park yourself, and watch out for the jerk next to you. You're not the first to mention that(1), so I guess I should add something. (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)