 Space / 17356
    Re: G U N P O D S.... —Matt Sekerak
   (...) Thanks for the comments Chris! Red and black always convey doom quite well. Do you not like the shape of the searchlight, or just the fact that it's a search light? I was thinking of changing the shape to suggest a FLIR (forward-looking (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: G U N P O D S.... —Chris Maddison
   (...) More than anything, just that it's there. I dunno, it seems to stick way out there - doesn't convey the round pod feel. But hey, that's just me; I'm picky. :-) -Chris (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)