 Space / 17349
  Re: G U N P O D S....

Sweet color scheme, awesome weapons. I dunno that I like that spotlight below the canopy...but all in all, cool design. -Chris (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: G U N P O D S....

(...) Thanks for the comments Chris! Red and black always convey doom quite well. Do you not like the shape of the searchlight, or just the fact that it's a search light? I was thinking of changing the shape to suggest a FLIR (forward-looking (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: G U N P O D S....

(...) More than anything, just that it's there. I dunno, it seems to stick way out there - doesn't convey the round pod feel. But hey, that's just me; I'm picky. :-) -Chris (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)