 Space / 17330
    Re: New MOC: Osprey Podfighter —Andrew Martin
   Very cool. I like the overall look of the craft, but making the pod detachable was a good idea. The colors are nice. I like the three slope brick spikes on the top of the back of the pod. (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: Osprey Podfighter —Chris Maddison
   (...) Thanks Andrew. The detachable pod hadn't been done before, so I figured I'd give it a go. The slopes on the back - I just thought they looked cool. :-) -Chris (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)