 Space / 17306
  Re: New MOC: Osprey Podfighter

hey, nice pod, the colors are great. I don't want to start a controversy, but Let me be the first to say that I don't think Pods should have wings like we know them on aircraft. Its not that I'm against creative license. But I think of Pods as sort (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Osprey Podfighter

(...) If TLC is to adopt Pods as a Space theme (surely that's not too much to hope!), then a range of different sizes at different price points would be necessary. And wings, even if they smell a little too aerodynamic for your pod sensibility, sure (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Osprey Podfighter

(...) Thanks Travis. (...) Good point. Right now I've done 4 pods, and only 1 has wings, so that's just 25%. This reminds me of something...spaceships and wings....hmmm... -Chris (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)