 Space / 17286
    Re: New MOC: Shuttlecraft —Alexander Zwagerman
   Hey Paul. I love the clean, sleek design. Can't wait to see the capital ship to go with it! Alexander (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: Shuttlecraft —Paul Hanson
   (...) Thanks! Speaking of capital ships, I was mightily impressed by your Viracocha. A nice roomy yet detailed interior, and way cool how the smaller ship fits on top! - Paul (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: Shuttlecraft —Alexander Zwagerman
   Glad you liked Viracocha and your minifigs are always welcome to land your shuttle on top of it! Alexander (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)