 Space / 17267
    Re: 3 New Space MOCs —Alexander Zwagerman
   Quite some interesting designs from JHK again! I like the 'warp-engines' on the shuttle and the design of your junk-trader. The trader looks really as if it was assembled using all kinds of spare parts. Keep building and sharing. Although this (...) (22 years ago, 9-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: 3 New Space MOCs —John Henry Kruer
   (...) Your a teacher! How interesting... anyway thanks for the feedback. I'm glad I got the look of the junk-trader right, this is actually the second version of it. (...) Thanks! -JHK (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)