 Space / 17202
Re: VOX Beware...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 03:27:25 GMT

Such poetry....my thanks and appreciation!

I'd like this sub-site to give me a chance to have carte blanche with some
designs.  I figure the database can be like the FBI files....anything from
cat food to subversive groups can be listed and detailed.

Such great encouragement in your words....thanks again!

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Tom Sciortino writes:

"Gil Shaw" <NIXtoradochSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message
The watchmen cometh.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~sshaw/Acer/Acer_home.htm

-G

An excellent addition to the site!  You're wandering through the meadows of
various civillian sections, but you notice the trees growing closer together
as you walk.  The farther you go, the more sunlight the canopies of the
trees start to block out.  The subtle shades of white and green turn to an
ominous red and black.

That section fits perfectly!  It so belongs, yet it's so very different than
the previous three categories on your site.  That ship is awesome, and it
fits the new section perfectly.  It really does look like alien technology,
like something humans would never have thought to design.  Those curved
pieces (bronto necks, yes?) make the model, but you probably know that...
;)    And as usual, excellent use of asymmetry.

           -- Tom