 Space / 1716
1715  |  1717
Subject:
M-Tron Bird of Prey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 07:00:46 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi Everyone,

I have uploaded pics of my M-Tron Bird of Prey. I built this about 7 years
ago, I think. It's been sitting around ever since, so please forgive the
dusty condition.

There are technic gears inside, so when you rotate the big engine in the
rear, the wings move up and down. There is a small landing gear in the
front to support the nose. The rear skids just couldn't hold it up... it folds
up nice and tidy, though.

Enjoy the pics... they're in my "aircraft" section.

~Mark

http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego/