 Space / 17112
    Light and Sound —Richard Marchetti
   Hey: Y'know, if someone grabbed me where that red spaceman is grabbing the robot I'd flail my arms around and make a lot of noise too! (URL) I might do a little dance: (URL) Hop-Frog (who may never look at classic space the same way again!) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun)