 Space / 17097
    Re: New MOC: The VOX —Adrian Drake
   (...) It did? Cool, always a pleasure to be an inspiration :) This is a very neat looking ship, too. It kind of reminds me of something you'd see on Babylon 5, very organic looking. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: The VOX —Gil Shaw
   Indeed! When I saw the Blood Moon, I saw a sinister alien vessel of unknown origin and untested power. Reminded me of the Chiggy-von-Richtoven of Space Above and Beyond. I wanted one. And of course, the colour scheme :> Thanks! -G (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)