 Space / 17079
  Re: New MOC: Trifecta

(...) Great ship! I love the way you took the work done by Paul to a different color scheme and cool wing configuration. I would love to see more sections added to this ship... Alexander (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Trifecta

(...) Thanks Alexander. I wanted to do something I hadn't done before, and this was it. Now I just need another thing I haven't done before...:-) -Chris (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)