 Space / 17070
  Re: New MOC: The VOX

Wow, Gil - a truly alien craft. Awesome features and shapes - the tentacles are great. I like the shape that is established overall (that cockpit is so useful). Very unique - can't wait to see more. -Chris (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: The VOX

Mucho Gracias Chris....I was really trying to give it an alien, creepy feel. The cockpit really is fun to work with - not often one comes along that works so well in both directions. Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)