 Space / 17058
Re: Lunar Animals
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 02:28:49 GMT

In lugnet.space, Travis Kunce writes:
am I the only person that thinks there is something wrong with modifying,
painting, or in any way changing original parts?

I used to think that way as well, but with the animals I don't really mind.

don't want to hurt your NLSO's feelings or anything.  The paintjobs are
great though.

Yeah, I am surprised no one commented on the classic space suit rabbits. I
thought for sure everyone would get a good laugh out of them.

Guess I'm just a total purist.

Fair enough.

-Mike Petrucelli