 Space / 17054
Re: Shhh.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 22:33:45 GMT

In lugnet.space, Gil Shaw writes:
Wow.  Must be first day back to school/work....I don't think I've ever seen
the boards this quiet.

Shhh.

space.

Shhh.

What's up with this? School for me started two weeks ago!

Must be a local thing or something. It seems most people
start in september, but Arizonans always start two weeks
earlier!

Oh well, I'll make up for that in two extra weeks of vacation!

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast