 Space / 17052
  Re: New MOC: Trifecta

hey, I'm into the mad hingework on the inside of the crafts fuselage. shown in (URL) that 3 side method looks like it might work for a 5 sided craft. I'm totally going to play with that Idea on a futrue spacecraft. taking a look at it from this (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Trifecta

Thanks Travis. The hingework was from Paul's ship, and with a bit of creative changing, could be used for a 5-sided ship. Have at it. -Chris (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.space)