 Space / 17010
Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update 09/02/02
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 3 Sep 2002 20:04:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Anthony Babington writes:
those are cool mark.

Comms module: I love that dish, particularly the single-arm support for the
focus (it looks to me like you used round click-hing extender-bits (I don't
know the official term)). and when I saw that shot inside, the first thing
that came into mind was "Tank, Load the Jump Program" *grin*

Heh. Well I wasn't really going for a Matrix-y look. I just figured the main
communications dish would need a lot of blinking lights and computers. ;^)

living module: I remember seeing this a while back, but only a few pics of
it. I love the interior (although it must be wierd having the front door in
your bedroom). I had forgotten the big exhaust unit right over the bathroom
(or maybe it wasn't there in earlier pics *shrug*)

Yeah, the layout is a bit odd. It ended up that way because I designed the
module first and later decided what it would be. I figure the window in the
front door can be switched to an opaque setting. ;^)

The big fan unit over the bathroom is really supposed to be an HVAC unit. I
suppose it could be an exhaust as well, since all minifigs seem to eat is
pizza and McDonald's. (Light a match!)

once again your skills amaze and astound me (and any other synonymous
adjectives, too)

Ah, shucks. :^)

~GAMH