 Space / 16975

Re: New acronym proposal for giant lego spaceships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 14:25:08 GMT

"James Brown" <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in message

How about just calling it a SHIP?
Seriously Huge Interstellar Plastic? ;p

Or, Seriously Huge Investment in Plastic/Parts.

This would be hilarious but I guess SHIP might also be way to confusing for
some.

-Jon
--
| The Shipyard - http://zemi.net/shipyard
| My Lego Creations - http://zemi.net/lego

Re: New acronym proposal for giant lego spaceships
Or, Seriously Huge Investment in Plastic/Parts.

This would be hilarious but I guess SHIP might also be way to confusing for
some.

-Jon
--
| The Shipyard - http://zemi.net/shipyard
| My Lego Creations - http://zemi.net/lego

What is confusing about a post titled 'MOC: New SHIP Ship'? ;-)

Jude

Re: New acronym proposal for giant lego spaceships
Or, Seriously Huge Investment in Plastic/Parts.

This would be hilarious but I guess SHIP might also be way to confusing for
some.

-Jon

snip

What is confusing about a post titled 'MOC: New SHIP Ship'? ;-)

Jude

maybe it's in 'SHIP shape' :)

Jeff