 Space / 16889
  new MOC

the ASP-54 "Pirahna" Aerospace Patrol Fighter (I misspelled "pirahna" on the brickshelf page) (URL) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: new MOC

Great shape Anthony...a real eye-catcher. Vertical ships always have a mean look to them. Its reminiscent of Lindsay Braun's AMX fighter...same family but very different ships to be sure. I particularily like the top heavy ratio of the wing and the (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: new MOC

(...) Wow, I like it. Weird design- but cool. I like the nacelles above the cocpit-they give it a mean look. Keep it up! -JHK (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: new MOC

thanks. it started out as one of the fighters from "Lost In Space", so the top was going to be the bottom... but then I couldn't get the cockpit right, so I started to make it my own. I flipped it so people wouldn't say "oh, it's a B-Wing clone" (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: new MOC

I should hope those nacelles make it look mean. I wanted to give it some sticky-out bits that weren't wings, so I built those weapon pods. thanks go to Mladen Pejic for the design of the outboard guns on those pods. thanks for the feedback "John (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)