 Space / 16803
  Gla Gla's Transforming MOC: Nightmare

I spotted this on brickshelf: (URL) I first saw it, I glanced at the fighter without noticing the Mecha. I thought, 'Nice spaceship, love the SNOT.' Then I found out... it turns into a mecha!!!! Brilliant. Gla Gla, speak to us! :-) -JHK (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

  Re: Gla Gla's Transforming MOC: Nightmare

(...) Yes, that is one inspired piece of work, I was very impressed. I sent the link to some anime fans I know, and they couldn't believe that could be done in Lego. :) For the record, thats the VF-17 Nightmare stealth Valkyrie from Macross 7. :) (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)