 Space / 16798
Re: Moonbase Project 1 month (and a day) old!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 19:01:12 GMT

In lugnet.build.contests, Jon Palmer writes:
I was gonna post this yesterday but got sidetracked.  Its been a month since
we announced the Moonbase Project.  I think its come a long way even since
then. :-)

Even though we don't really have the section up, I thought this would be a
nice time to announce the first Moonbase contest: The Halloween-Module
Contest.

I figure we can start this either next week or about mid-september.
What do you guys think? :-)

(On a slight sidenote I'm actually starting my first real module for
NWBrickCon. Wooohoo!)

-Jon
--
| The Shipyard - http://zemi.net/shipyard
| My Lego Creations - http://zemi.net/lego

Hey,
Wow, Moonbase really has taken off.  I haven't been online as much since
Brickfest so I haven't commented on individual modules like I've wanted to.
ALL that I've seen have been have been great!!  Keep up the good work
everybody!  SPACE!

Chris