 Space / 16747
Re: New MOC: Pisces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 19:13:11 GMT

He's mad!  Pod-mad, I say!!

Maybe I should get one of those little BionBuckets.

Good stuff Chris....keep going man!

Cheers,
-G

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison writes:
I'm really getting into this pod thing. :-)

This is my newest pod, the Pisces:

http://xcalabur.topcities.com/spacecraft/pisces.html

This one stems from my desire to use the Bionicle feet in this configuration
- makes a primo engine.  The problem lied in that it's hard to get the radar
dishes 2-wide with these gaudy feet in there.  So, consequently, there's
just barely enough room for a pilot.

Enjoy!

-Chris