 Space / 16741
    Re: Moonbase Project: Old Prospector's Shack —Jamie Neufeld
   That is a great Moonbase Module Tony. It is a very simple building with just the right amount of detail. I like all the tools and the winch on the side, and thet truck rules. Is that an escape hatch that he's flying out of in the one pic? Jamie (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Moonbase Project: Old Prospector's Shack —Tony Knaak
   (...) Sure is an escape hatch Jamie! Good eye! I imagined Rupert getting sacked by a no-good space gang and him suiting up and flying out the emergency hatch. Also I was low on grey 1x? bricks, so I just made this little touch. I am glad you like (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)