 Space / 16732
  Re: New MOC: Pisces

(...) It doesn't help that you're so dang nice. Give us slwer folks a chance to catch up, will ya? ;-) Serisouly, I do like this one, though I think the Desert Rat takes the cake for having both 1) landing gear and 2) luggage space. Having said (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Pisces

(...) Heh. I just gotta get my ideas out before they fade away into nothing. And it seems like lately the idea-making part of my brain is working overtime. :-) (...) Oh, I totally agree. Of the three pods I've done, this one is my least favorite. (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)