 Space / 16699
  Re: Rak'lon Heavy Space Tank

Hi. You got a cool vehicle there but it looks more like an armored car or mobile artillery than an actual tank. I think it's because of the cockpit and the fact that you used wheels. Just my 2 cents. Fradel (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Rak'lon Heavy Space Tank

Actually, if you toned down its weapons then it could function as a security vehicle for the moonbase. However, I do like overall look of it. I also agree with Fradel it does resemble more of an armored car. Maybe you could make a module to house (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Rak'lon Heavy Space Tank

(...) Well it was designed to be an Amphibious/Hover/can roll on wheels futuristic Space Tank. So I was not really going for exactly like a modern tank, just sharing the very basic form/shape. (...) Well I won't get to build a moonbase for a little (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)