 Space / 16689
    Re: New MOC: Desert Rat —Chris Maddison
   (...) Thanks Jamie. As I said, this was built with the idea of a minipod. I like the 2 stud wide pods too - the other ones are cool, but these look more...poddish. :-) With 2 pods under my belt, I'd hardly say I'd mastered anything, but thanks. (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: Desert Rat —Erik Schroer
   Nice Pod, well made, articulate, and makes good use of available space. Now if you armed both the minipod and the main pod then you would have a pretty good military vessel. Even with light weaponry, the small minipod could antagonize light infantry (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: Desert Rat —Chris Maddison
   Thanks Erik. Maybe an armed minipod is in store for the future...I'm kicking around a few ideas. The main pod is armed, however. That's what all the greeblies on the sides are for. :-) -Chris (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: Desert Rat —Erik Schroer
   Now I see that it is indeed armed I thought that it was sensor/communications equipment. Excuse my ignorance, but what exactly is a Greebly? \\//,DedmanWalkin (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)