 Space / 16685
  Question on moonbase posting at classic-space.com

I've tried to post all my modules twice now, and to no avail. Is there something that I'm missing? Who is running the server? I need some help. Thanks. ~Trev Da ALC guy (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Question on moonbase posting at classic-space.com

(...) What happens when you try to submit your module? If there's something wrong with your input, it should give you a yellow error message and let you fill in the missing information. Make sure that the link to the image you want to use looks like (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Question on moonbase posting at classic-space.com

(...) Bingo! That's what I was doing wrong! :S How very silly of me. Time to take a stroll down to the Department for Silly Walks. Ok, I will get those posted asap. ~Trev Da ALC guy (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)