 Space / 1668
Re: Aliens link
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 04:08:13 GMT

In lugnet.space, Michael Perri writes:
In lugnet.space, Rex Young writes:
In lugnet.space, Michael Perri writes:
I need some help from fellow lego fans here.  My computer crashed and I
lost the link to a fan created webpagef that had the troop transport from
Aliens, powerloader, and an alien.  Anyone please help.
Sorry about that, that link don't work...They must of got rid of that
page...Sorry again.
Thanks anyway.

Here's a click path...final link at the bottom...

   http://www.lugnet.com/
      -> click "Cool LEGO Site of the Week" (bottom left)
   http://www.lugnte.com/cool/
      -> click "1996" (bottom left)
   http://www.lugnet.com/cool/pastpicks-1997.html
      -> click "Greg's LEGO Page"
   http://www.lugnet.com/cool/site-036.html
      -> click "Greg's LEGO Page"
   http://www.mindspring.com/~gregw/lego.html
      -> click "Aliens Creations"
   http://people.atl.mediaone.net/keleko/aliens.htm

That's not much help if you don't already know how to get there, but at least
there's the spot!

--Todd