 Space / 16611
Re: Moonbase Project: Containment And Neutralizing facility
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 18:58:00 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld writes:
In lugnet.space, John P. Henderson writes:
In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld writes:

That's just *wrong*!  ...So, naturally I *love* it!   :-)

-H.

Thanks John. Well since I didn't have a bathroom in my diner, I would build
one seperatly. :)

Slim must have had a grudge against that red classic space minifig.
Great stuff.  Very... entertaining!

Jeff J