 Space / 16604
  Light Freighter

Here are some more pics of the light freighter that I used with my M-Tron elevated landing pad moonbase module: (URL) ALC guy (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Light Freighter

Ooooh, neato. So ugly it has to be a freighter. Reminds me of some fish (that I can't remember the name...). That shape is just cool. Space. (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)