 Space / 16600
    Moonbase semi-supermodule: powerstation and trailer park, —Trevor Pruden
   Well, this one is a bit different because I ran out of large grey baseplates. Instead I chose to make a moonbase module out of 9 standard baseplates arranged in a square. This equals four large grey baseplates arranged in a square. With the extra (...) (22 years ago, 19-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)