 Space / 1655
  Re: Cryo chamber (was: Re: Victorian Home Redux (was: Re: Sidebar stuff))

(...) That's the thing, it was a stasis chamber. And it worked flawlessly. For three million years, I believe it was. Long enough that the ship was 3 million years away from human settled-space, assuming humans even exist-- long enough that the cats (...) (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Cryo chamber (was: Re: Victorian Home Redux (was: Re: Sidebar stuff))

(...) it's a great show... For a while, Israel's channel 2 had it on midnight on friday's - but they took it off... I think it didn't do too well. I first saw it here, in DC, when I was visiting :P *grin* "It's cold outside there's no kind of (...) (25 years ago, 22-Mar-00, to lugnet.space)