 Space / 16473
  Re: New Moc: Yellow Jacket VTOL

Nifty.....is it a search and rescue craft (the chainsaw and pick)? Cheers, -G (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Moc: Yellow Jacket VTOL

Thanks everyone for your comments. Yes it is a search and rescue craft. I needed a little craft for my used spaceship lot so I built it. It turned out ok I think. :) Jamie www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld (...) (22 years ago, 17-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)