 Space / 16472
    Re: New MOC: Retail Style Moonbase Module —Gil Shaw
   Chris & Shiri, This is really fantastic. The details and innovations are supberb, but I think what endears it to me most is that it gives the same feeling of fun that following the adventures of the first minifig Idea Book did (the one with the (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

        Re: New MOC: Retail Style Moonbase Module —Chris Maddison
   (...) Thanks Gil. With every "major" creation of mine, I try to add something to it that would otherwise be lost in just pictures. I like telling a story; it really adds something to the MOC. -Chris (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)