 Space / 16450
  Re: New MOC: Retail Style Moonbase Module

(...) Wow! A creation this packed with details makes a person feel like they will never see them all until they see it in person. It is pretty impressive how you squeeze all those details into each of those small rooms. Also, I love the tour. It (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Retail Style Moonbase Module

(...) Thanks Jason. As I said, we fought with that space quite a bit, but I'm pleased with the results. And when I saw your commons (awesome, btw), I said to myself "why didn't we do the halls that way". :-) (...) Great! Oh, the other thing I forgot (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.space)