 Space / 16365
Re: Need Designer for Site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2002 19:42:19 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Dan Mattia writes:
Hi.  I'm looking for a volunteer to develop fighters and capital ships and
the like for my website at http://lsa44.cjb.net .  You can't get paid or
anything but I'd make you a 'business website' that can link to the
storyline.  You'd need to know a CAD program to do this.  If you need any
more info e-mail me at mailto:lego_dan44@REMOVETHISTEXTyahoo.com .  Thanks
and I really appreciate it.

~Dan
http://lsa44.cjb.net
http://brickshelf.com/gallery/the-lsa
It looks like you read my mind, Dan.  Speaking of Dan, Daniel Jassim, George
Haberberger, and Trevor Pruden, I could use some help in helping this Dan
Mattia, please.  I know I live in Tennessee but I am not a stupid, ignorant
person, contrary to what people might think about me.  Could you three
people please be nice enough to help us out with this idea?

Mr. Mattia, I would love to help you out except I have a VERY limited LEGO
collection and I live in Tennessee.  Unless that by some miracle that one of
these three people hear this message, whom they happen to be some of the
best space craft designers around, in terms of both experience and in
design, I may not be able to help you, though I wish that I could do so in
my life.  You may also hate some of my ideas as well, Dan.  I think
differently than most LUGNET LEGO Space people and that irritates people.

Thank you three for being nice enough to hear of this message, Dan, George,
and Trevor.

Jesse Long