 Space / 16347
    Re: The Altakirya and scout ship Aikurwa —George Haberberger
   (...) Rick, Thank goodness for shoeboxes. I love the interior details, and the exterior look. The Keep Out sign was a real nice touch. Thanks, George (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)

        Re: The Altakirya and scout ship Aikurwa —Rick Hallman
   (...) Greg, ;) (...) Thanks for the comments! :) The shoebox idea came from a shoebox in our basement that had a unusual color design on it. it used color gaps, like the hull gaps on my ship. :P I wanted to add a little character to the ship, so i (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build)