 Space / 16256
16255  |  16257
Subject:
FP-Terminus and Stormbull
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 23:25:15 GMT

Well, here I am again with two more MOCs.  Pics are about the same quality
as the rest, but at least you can get the over all idea of them.

So, here they are...

FP-Terminus:

I really stretched my collection of yellow parts with this one.  It
underwent no less than three re-starts.  I am quite pleased with the end
result.  Take special note of the cockpit interior; the canopy was not built
"up" at all, I monkeyd around for about an hour to make the instruments fit
as well as the pilot.

Stormbull:

This is a new Cosmic Hotrod.  It's built with "attitude" in mind.  At first
I thought it should be a racer, but it's more of a stellar low-rider...

As always, let me know what you think!!