 Space / 16220
Re: Space sports car Chrysalis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 16:38:32 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Heya,

I took one look at Joe Meno's awesome Roadster, and decided that I must
build one.

http://www.sproat.us/jeremy/lego/chrysalis/

....Except I took a few liberties with one or two features.  :-,  I'm really
amazed with Joe's model, and thought it might look cool as a space car, too.

LMKWYT!

Cheers,
- jsproat

What a fun speeder! With driver wearing a brimmed hat, I want to see cattle
horns on the front grill:)

Nice little details on this...the headrests on the car body and the reworking
of the fenders to oncorporate the rockets are cool!

Thanks for the compliments and your speeder!

Joe Meno