 Space / 16167
    Nice microfig Star Trek render —Jeremy H. Sproat
   ...From Chris Rudesill, in his Brickshelf folder (warning, large image): (URL) how'd you render this? Is it POVRay? I really really like the planet and its features. The lighting is amazing too -- it's an effect I've been trying (in vain) to (...) (22 years ago, 7-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: Nice microfig Star Trek render —Chris Rudesill
   It's the same picture of the Constitution from the microfigure gallery. Sorry to disappoint you, but it's not Pov-Ray. I used Adobe Photoshop on it. I used the filter "Lunarcell" to make the planet, then I added the Constitution, I noticed the (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: Nice microfig Star Trek render —Jeremy H. Sproat
   (...) Bummer. I've been working on a realistic planet generator in POVRay for a while now, and was hoping someone had a better solution than mine! :-, But thanks for the link, just looking at the output from Lunarcell is giving me new ideas... (...) (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.cad.ray)