 Space / 16125
16124  |  16126
Subject:
3GG-BERT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 06:33:58 GMT

MIZUSU MOTOR CO. Release:

Mizusu Motor Co. is proud to release it's newest model, 3GG-BERT. Designed
to be an affordable, spacious and fast alternative to other hover-vehicles,
3GG-BERT is perfect for the young couple heading off for a romantic hover
nooky, or the still single business career woman continually whizzing around
in circles from interview to single business career woman type interviews at
major corporations.

First thought up by Donald Egglestien, 3GG-BERT was built to provide the
hover-motoring public a faster, more varied mode of transportation compared
to, oh, say some OTHER "craft" vehicle. However, don't let the soft red glow
of the trace lights on 3GG-BERT fool you, with special military equipment
add-ons available to beef up weaponry capabilities and shield cells which
can boost efficiency by 43% BERT can become a rotten 3GG perfect for
military use.

Advertising poster:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/EJW/Space-Creations/Mizusu/3GG-BERT/3gg1.jpg

Amber shows off the large cargo area, great for sandwiches or a single
business career woman suitcase:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/EJW/Space-Creations/Mizusu/3GG-BERT/3gg5.jpg

Gerome shows the repair access hatch, and how easy it is to repair the main
computer node:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/EJW/Space-Creations/Mizusu/3GG-BERT/3gg7.jpg

Happy days with 3GG-BERT...
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/EJW/Space-Creations/Mizusu/3GG-BERT/3gg2.jpg

With =Inverse Quadrothronic Thruster relays, comfy seats, and a
middle-of-the-line VS-1 Warp Transfusion Engine, 3GG-BERT is the perfect
hover-vehicle for anybody on a low budget!

From Mizusu Motor Co.